Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thunderstorms!

Very strong thunderstorms swept through overnight. I thought for sure Colin would wake up with a jolt from the loud claps of thunder. We even had a power blip that had the CO2 detector chirpping. Aside from a few tosses and turns, he slept right through the night. We might have to credit the Sleep Sheep which we set on 'Rain' to help lull Colin to sleep at night. He didn't seem to be phased a bit by the storm. Of course, I was up half the night waiting for him to wake up.

We drove through some heavy rain this morning on the way to daycare. Colin watched the rain hit the back window, but he didn't appear to be distraught. I sang songs to keep some normal noise in the car. He was chit chatting as he does before he's ready to crash for a nap.
Tomorrow is his 4 month check up!