

Yes, frankly, I'm nuts. I decided that since Bill was traveling for work, Colin and I would fly to see my family for the weekend. When it came time to plan the trip, what to pack, etc. I was a complete stress ball. Fortunately, Aunt Kathy gave us a ride to the airport and I could focus on making sure Colin and I were ready for this next adventure. He did the best he could on both flights there and back. He did fuss and cry, but only when he knew it was time for sleep and the airplane did not resemble his crib. He did finally fall asleep both times and we survived!
The visit was fun. We saw Tracey, Dan and Donna for lunch at their new home. Kelly and AJ hosted dinner at their new home. Colin tried out some new baby toys for when Baby Bean arrives. Aunt Anita made Colin a NASCAR Build A Bear, and yes, his name is 'Tony'. And, we just hung out. Colin enjoyed watching Gpa Bill wash the cars in the driveway as it involved water and the spray hose.
We did have some excitement as firetrucks showed up at the neighbor's house. A kitchen towel apparently caught fire over a burner that had been left on while the owner went out for a pontoon ride. Fortunately, a bike rider noticed the smoke and called 911.