A mega mess and a real exercise in patience for Mommy, Colin and I made Christmas cut-out cookies. The first batch was made with whole wheat flour. Not the most attractive look for cut-out cookies. Chose the white flour for the cookies meant for gifting. Once Colin realized how tasty the cookie dough was, I had to keep a sharp eye on him to keep him from sneaking wads of dough.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Baking Cookies with Colin
A mega mess and a real exercise in patience for Mommy, Colin and I made Christmas cut-out cookies. The first batch was made with whole wheat flour. Not the most attractive look for cut-out cookies. Chose the white flour for the cookies meant for gifting. Once Colin realized how tasty the cookie dough was, I had to keep a sharp eye on him to keep him from sneaking wads of dough.