Thursday, December 9, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


A photo of Colin with his OSU hat from St. Nicholas Day, his Frosty the Snowman shirt, and his U.S. map puzzle. He was quite content. He puts together this map puzzle 1 -3 times a day (it was suppose to be for Christmas, but we busted it out early, we=Bill). It helped when I was on a recent trip to CA for work and he and Daddy could discuss how far my plane traveled and when I would return.

Last week at school Colin the daredevil jumped off a playground climber and landed with a "hard sqwish" on his foot. He was gimping the rest of the day. I picked him up early to see the peds dr. who suggested we get it x-rayed. His first x-ray! Bill took him to the urgent care to do this and said Colin was very brave through the whole ordeal. The x-rays showed nothing that they could tell and sent them home. He was hobbling for a few days. We were able to ice it once and wrap an ace bandage on his foot for about 15 minutes. Then Colin started to play with the clips and tried to wrap the bandage around his whole body. Guess we're feeling better... He was very careful to let his foot heal. I thought we'd have to tie him down to keep him from jumping around for a few days, but he did really well.